CELEBRATION, Fla. – The fourth ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet lives up to its name—Disney Fantasy—bringing Disney fantasies to life with entertainment, activities and dining experiences specifically designed with seven-night cruises in mind.
In true Disney Cruise Line tradition, the Disney Fantasy has something for everyone, with entertainment and designated areas for kids, families and adults alike.
From dazzling stage shows to over-the-top deck parties, entertainment aboard the Disney Fantasy is designed to delight the entire family.
Three Broadway-style stage spectaculars delight audiences in the lavish Walt Disney Theatre, two of which are exclusively presented aboard the Disney Fantasy.
- The signature show, “Disney Wishes,” is a musical journey about three best friends who discover the secret to being a grown-up is staying connected to their inner child.
- “Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular” is a fast-paced comedy where Aladdin, the “street rat” of Agrabah, meets a Genie who grants him three wishes, battles the evil Jafar and falls in love with Princess Jasmine.
- “Disney’s Believe,” also presented aboard the Disney Dream, features a cast of beloved characters who help a father dedicated to his work as a botanist discover that there is something far more important to tend to than his plants.
There are also movies galore shown in the Walt Disney Theatre, as well as up on deck by the family pool and in the Buena Vista Theatre, a cinema with plush stadium-style seats that screens first-run movies and digital 3-D films.
Once each cruise, there’s an evening brimming with buccaneer fun during “Pirates IN the Caribbean” celebrations. An interactive show featuring Jack Sparrow culminates in a fireworks spectacular choreographed to the dramatic musical score from the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies. As the night rolls on, guests unleash their inner pirate and dance their boots off during a swashbuckling deck party, a family-friendly bash featuring electrifying music, stunning visuals and special effects.
Fun in the Sun on the Upper Decks
Like all Disney Cruise Line ships, the Disney Fantasy boasts separate pools for children, families and adults. Other fun in the sun includes:
- AquaDuck, a 765-foot long twisting-and-turning water coaster
- AquaLab, a water area where families can play among pop jets, geysers and bubblers.
- Nemo’s Reef, a special splash-and-play area for little ones up to age 3
- Goofy’s Sports Deck, featuring a nine-hole, interactive miniature golf course and sports simulators.
Enjoying the three uniquely themed family restaurants aboard the Disney Fantasy is convenient and hassle-free, as guests “rotate” through the restaurants each night accompanied by the same serving team for a variety of menus and cuisines and friendly, personalized service. Royal Court, an exquisite dining room fit for a princess; Enchanted Garden, a transformative oasis inspired by the gardens of Versailles; and Animator’s Palate, a Disney Cruise Line signature restaurant, are the perfect settings for delicious dining with a magical Disney twist.
While dinner may be served twice at popular Animator’s Palate, the show accompanying the meal is different each evening guests visit. Upon their first visit, guests’ cartoon creativity comes alive during dinner in a show called “Animation Magic.” On another evening, the room is immersed in a vivid undersea environment and Crush makes a special appearance, swimming around the restaurant and engaging in live impromptu interactions with guests.
Two adult-exclusive restaurants—Palo, specializing in modern Italian cuisine with a contemporary twist, and Remy, an upscale and romantic dining experience serving French-inspired cuisine—feature stunning ocean views and a formal, romantic ambiance.
Magic for Kids of All Ages
The Disney Fantasy continues the Disney Cruise Line tradition of age-appropriate fun for kids of all ages in special designated spaces just for them:
- Disney’s Oceaneer Club transports kids ages 3 to 12 to the magical lands of Disney fairies, friendly monsters, adventuresome toys and undersea exploration.
- Disney’s Oceaneer Lab is a nautical wonderland where children ages 3 to 12 embark on a journey of discovery with arts and crafts, gaming and counselor-led activities.
- It’s a Small World Nursery is a whimsical world for infants and toddlers up to age 3 where they are safely cared for by trained Disney counselors.
- Vibe (ages 14 to 17) and Edge (ages 11 to 14) are ultra-cool teen and tween hangouts with comfy couches, music, video games and other chill-out necessities.
At Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, aspiring young princess and knights become Disney royalty with the help of a fairy godmother-in-training. When the pirate deck party is on the evening schedule, the space transforms into The Pirate League, where young sailors can unleash their inner buccaneer with a piratical makeover.
Excitement and Relaxation for Adults
Nightlife takes a European twist in Europa, a continent of adult nighttime entertainment without borders, featuring high-energy clubs and sophisticated lounges inspired by the night spots of Italy, France, Ireland and London.
- La Piazza lounge is inspired by stylish Italian plazas, complete with a bar inspired by a carousel, Venetian masks and a classic Vespa.
- Skyline is a chic, metropolitan “sky bar” with changing views of stunning European skylines.
- O’Gills Pub is a rollicking Irish bar with modern-day twists.
- Ooh La La is an elegant room inspired by a French boudoir.
- The Tube is a vibrant metropolitan club reminiscent of swinging London.
At the luxurious Senses Spa & Salon, adults ages 18 and older can indulge spa treatments, massages, manicures, pedicures, and a rainforest-themed aromatherapy steam room and sauna. The fitness center is well-appointed with state-of-the-art equipment and offers personal training sessions and instructional classes in yoga, Pilates, aerobics and more.
The Disney Fantasy sails out of Port Canaveral on seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, and every cruise includes a stop at Disney’s private island paradise, Castaway Cay.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.