CELEBRATION, Fla. – On a Disney Cruise Line vacation, teens and tweens have places created just for them to gather and kick back. Vibe (ages 14 to 17) and Edge (ages 11 to 14) are ultra cool teen- and tween-only hangouts.
The areas are the perfect chill-out spots with comfy couches, computer games, plasma-screen TVs and other chill-out necessities. These trendy and tranquil areas offer an elite getaway for teens and tweens to set their own vacation agenda—whether socializing with new friends or just chilling out.
At Vibe on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, teens have their own private deck area outside—a mod space for fun in the sun without ever leaving the teen club.
Teens and tweens get the “download” about what is offered just for them during their vacation during an event that kicks off all cruises on the very first night. Here, they select activities for their cruise and customize their entertainment itinerary.
Organized activities such as dance parties, trivia games and sports contests keep teens and tweens engaged and entertained:
- During Brains and Brawn (Disney Magic, Disney Wonder), teams embark on a ship-wide adventure—competing to solve clues and complete challenges—that leads them to a final prize.
- H2O Splashdown (Disney Magic, Disney Wonder) is a wet and wild pool party with games and races.
- Gotcha is the ultimate game of elimination—Armed with a code name and arsenal of “gotcha” methods, kids spend the day tagging out their competition in various creative ways throughout the ship for bragging rights as the ultimate victor.
- Ghost Voyagers (Disney Fantasy, Disney Dream, Disney Magic) – On a particular night, the ship is passing through mysterious waters of history and legend where several strange occurrences have happened. Equipped with state-of-the-art ghost hunting gear, teens and tweens find out if the spooky phenomena are real or imagined.
- Zombified (Disney Fantasy, Disney Dream, Disney Magic) – A big shot film producer is putting the final touches on his blockbuster zombie movie. Teens pitch in by performing as zombies and are rewarded with Hollywood-style premiere party.
- That’s Hilarious (Disney Fantasy, Disney Dream, Disney Magic) – With the help of special effects, costumes and camera tricks, tweens create and perform in a live comedy sketch show for guests on the ship.
- During The Wild Side—an excursion just for teens on Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay—participants snorkel, bike and kayak to solve one of the island’s best-kept secrets.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.