CELEBRATION, Fla. – Elegant dinners, casual buffets, themed deck party fare and other exciting options make dining on a Disney Cruise Line ship a memorable experience for guests of all ages.
Uniquely themed restaurants are as delightful as they are delicious on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. Plus, Disney Cruise Line features a unique dining concept that allows guests to enjoy different restaurants for dinner while their servers remain the same.
Fresh influences, culinary trends and popular favorites inspire each menu, providing unsurpassed quality and a variety of offerings to delight the palate of every guest. Lighter offerings, vegetarian and vegan selections, and specially noted guest favorites can be found on each dinner menu. Varietal wine-pairing recommendations are coupled with entrée items so guests, assisted by their servers, can make selections that suit their particular tastes and budget.
For an enchanting ending to the meal, Sweet Temptations dessert samplers feature a trio of tasting-size dessert selections, giving guests the opportunity to indulge in a variety of flavors served in the perfect portion size.
At Disney Cruise Line, guests experience a different restaurant for dinner each night, while the same servers accompany them, providing friendly, familiar, personalized service.
At Tiana’s Place (Disney Wonder), guests are treated to a celebration of New Orleans dining and entertainment. The menu is a mouthwatering medley of southern-style creations that draw inspiration from the flavors and ingredients of Louisiana. Tiana’s Place provides food for the body and soul, showing that dreams and dishes come true.
At Rapunzel’s Royal Table (Disney Magic), guests can enjoy the first table service restaurant themed to “Tangled” that features characters and live entertainment. The restaurant transports guests to the kingdom of Corona for an evening of music and interactive fun featuring Rapunzel and the mischievous Snuggly Duckling Thugs.
Animator’s Palate offers outstanding culinary fare and a dining experience only Disney could imagine. Keep an eye on the artwork on the walls. In the “Drawn to Magic” show, animation scenes from classic Disney films that begin as black and white sketches magically come alive with color throughout the meal. On special evenings during cruises seven nights or longer, the “Animation Magic” show invites guests to draw their own characters and watch them come to life on screen. The cuisine is Pacific Rim combined with California freshness and a host of other culinary influences.
Lumière’s (Disney Magic) invites passengers to “be our guest” in a grand dining room with French elegance, reminiscent of classic transatlantic ocean liners. Triton’s (Disney Wonder) is a splendid venue inspired by the “under the sea” theme of Disney’s “The Little Mermaid.” At both venues, guests savor continental cuisine with a French flair.
Special Themed Menus
Special themed dining experiences bring a splash of new culinary influences and provide a one-of-a-kind dining experience every night.
- Pirates IN the Caribbeancelebrates “a pirate’s life for me” with Caribbean cuisine and Bahamian specialties such as smoked pork ribs with guava barbeque sauce served with onion red bliss mashed potatoes and Dijon-crusted sirloin of beef.
- The Captain’s Galais a cruising tradition. The menu features fine wines and world-class cuisine such as baked lobster tail; oysters Rockefeller; and pan-seared venison medallions with marinated red cabbages and potato croquettes in a port wine and juniper reduction.
- Golden Mickeystakes some of the best European-inspired dishes and combines them onto one magnificent menu for a magical dining experience at sea. Fine selections include double-baked aged Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese soufflé with gorgonzola, spinach and mascarpone sauce with white truffle oil; and roasted fillet of beef Wellington with mushroom stuffing, fingerling potatoes and pearl onion ragout with a light grainy mustard sauce.
- Till We Meet Againis the perfect opportunity to say farewell to your servers and tablemates. This special last-night dinner salutes some of the great culinary influences of American cuisine with dishes such as garlic and rosemary marinated lamb sirloin with leek potato gratin and sun-dried tomato jus; oven-roasted, glazed Atlantic salmon with stir-fried Asian greens; and sesame-crusted tuna sashimi with wakame salad and American caviar.
Dining With Characters
Guests can interact with Disney characters during several special dining opportunities.
- Character breakfastsoffer guests a special way to meet popular Disney characters for pictures, hugs and autographs during select sailings.
- Disney Friends Tea Party is a posh-yet-casual afternoon snack just for families during select sailings on the Disney Magic. Favorite Disney friends tell stories, sign autographs and pose for pictures while guests enjoy juice, served in teapots, and cookies.
Additional Dining Options
From elegant to casual, there are dining experiences that fit everyone’s tastes and preferences.
- Palo, Disney’s signature restaurant at sea, treats adults to sweeping ocean views and exquisite modern Italian specialties. Located high atop both ships, it’s the perfect setting for romantic dinners and intimate gatherings. During sea days and select port days, Palo hosts a spectacular champagne brunch. Advance reservations are required.
- Cabanas offers buffet-style dining for breakfast and lunch during the day and casual table-service dining at night.
- Up on deck, guests can enjoy snacks like burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, tacos, pizza, ice cream and frozen yogurt, plus healthy options such as fresh fruit, salads, sandwich wraps and toasted paninis.
- Around the clock, guests can order complimentary stateroom dining or refresh themselves with soft drinks, iced tea, lemonade, assorted juices and teas, milk and coffee at a complimentary self-service beverage station.
- AtCastaway Cay, Disney’s private Bahamian island, families enjoy an “all-you-care-to-eat” island barbecue, while adults can choose from a menu of grilled sandwiches at the far end of the island in an exclusive area reserved just for them.
- To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, visit com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.