– Breathtaking ocean views, rich decor and epicurean excellence create the setting for a romantic escape in a redesigned version of Palo, the Disney Cruise Line signature specialty restaurant, on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream. Palo serves superlative modern Italian cuisine in an upscale atmosphere reserved exclusively for adults. (Disney)
Disney Fantasy at Sea
– The Disney Fantasy continues the Disney Cruise Line tradition of blending the elegant grace of early 20th century transatlantic ocean liners with contemporary design to create one of the most stylish and spectacular cruise ships afloat. The Disney Fantasy offers modern features, new innovations and unmistakable Disney touches.
Disney Dream at Castaway Cay
– The Disney Dream docks at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island in the tropical waters of the Bahamas, reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests. In a setting of crystal-clear turquoise waters, powdery white-sand beaches and lush landscapes, the 1,000-acre island offers one-of-a-kind areas and activities for every member of the family. (David Roark, photographer)
“Sailing Away” Deck Party
– Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse welcome guests aboard the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream with “Sailing Away,” an extra- special show starring favorite Disney characters. The delightful deck party celebrates the fun and adventure aboard a Disney cruise, building to the exciting sounding of the ship’s horn as she sets sail. (Diana Zalucky, photographer)
AquaDuck Water Coaster
– Disney Cruise Line introduces a cruise industry innovation on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream— the shipboard water coaster, AquaDuck. Guests aboard the ship can get swept away on the exhilarating flume ride that features twists, turns, drops, acceleration and river rapids. Stretching 765 feet in length and spanning four decks in height, AquaDuck uses ...
“Buccaneer Blast!” Fireworks at Sea
– Disney Cruise Line lights up the sky to dazzle guests with the largest, awe-inspiring fireworks extravaganza presented aboard a cruise ship. The skies above the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream explode with brilliant colors during “Buccaneer Blast!” – a pyrotechnic spectacular choreographed to a dramatic score featuring songs from the “Pirates of the Caribbean” ...
Animator’s Palate Undersea Magic Show
– Animator’s Palate on the Disney Dream immerses guests in a vivid undersea environment. During dinner, Crush, the surfer-dude sea turtle from Disney-Pixar’s “Finding Nemo” makes a special appearance, swimming around the restaurant and engaging in live impromptu interactions with guests. Other “Finding Nemo” characters such as Nemo, Dory, Squirt and Bruce the shark, also swim ...
Little Mermaid Meets a Little Cruiser
– Once onboard the Disney Fantasy, guests are greeted and treated with a myriad of special surprises including visits from favorite Disney characters and princesses. Ariel from the classic Disney film “The Little Mermaid” might even swim by to visit and sign autographs. (Matt Stroshane, photographer)
Mickey Mouse on Castaway Cay
– Not only are guests are greeted and treated with a myriad of special surprises like visits from Disney characters onboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, they can also spot favorite friends like Mickey Mouse on Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island paradise. These character sightings create lasting memories and fantastic photo opportunities for guests of ...