Releases in ‘Community’

• Halifax Plaque & Key Ceremony

Disney Magic Visits Canada / New England Coast

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (June 12, 2012) – The 2,700-passenger Disney Magic set sail from New York this week taking cruisers on the first of nine 5-night Canadian / New England coast itineraries with stops in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick. “Canada and the New England coast are alluring destinations for our guests,” […]

Community

• Disney Wonder Begins Sailing from Seattle Today

Shipboard officers hosting first-call ceremony with community leaders  SEATTLE, Washington (May 28, 2012) – The Disney Wonder sets sail for the first time from the Port of Seattle today taking cruisers on the first of 14 seven-night Alaskan itineraries. To celebrate the inaugural call on Seattle, Captain Thord Haugen and his shipboard officers hosted local […]

Community

• DW_Ship_Officers

Special Itinerary Marks Inaugural Visit to Hawai’i

Disney Wonder sails historic trip to Honolulu HONOLULU, O’ahu (May 6, 2012) – The Disney Wonder arrives in Honolulu today, marking the first time in Disney Cruise Line history that a ship has sailed to the Hawaiian Islands. This first of two special Hawaiian itineraries continues an exciting expansion period for Disney Cruise Line. “We […]

Community

• Disney Wonder Sails Inaugural Trip to Hawai’i

Shipboard officers to host first-call ceremony events with community leaders  KO OLINA, Hawai’i (May 4, 2012) – As the Disney Wonder sails on its historic trip to Hawai’i, the ship will call on multiple ports for the first time. Keeping with maritime tradition, Captain Fabian Dib will join shipboard officers and host local port officials […]

Community

• Disney Fantasy Arrives in Port Canaveral

Disney Fantasy Arrives Home at Port Canaveral

New ship is expected to generate more than 500 jobs in Central Florida PORT CANAVERAL, Fla. (March 6, 2012) – Disney Cruise Line welcomed its fourth ship, the Disney Fantasy, early this morning to its new homeport in Port Canaveral, Fla. after a 19-day trans-Atlantic voyage from Germany and a stop in New York for […]

Community, Disney Fantasy

• DCLjobs image

Disney Cruise Line Jobs

Disney Cruise Line, the leader in family cruising, is known for providing our guests with world class, one-of-a-kind vacation experiences – and our Officers and crew with outstanding, one-of-a-kind career opportunities. From industry-leading training, to competitive pay and rewarding experiences- Disney Cruise Line offers plenty of reasons […]

Community

• Requests for Donations

Requests for Donations

Disney Cruise Line is proud to focus its community outreach efforts on making a difference in the lives of children and improving the environment in our ports of call. As a key component of our efforts to support nonprofit organizations, Disney Cruise Line is pleased to consider charitable contributions to organizations operating in the Bahamian and Caribbean […]

Community

Showing 11 - 17 of 17