CELEBRATION, Fla. – Part of the value of a Disney Cruise Line vacation is that Disney thinks of all the details…for everyone in the family. On a Disney cruise, magic is built in at every turn.
- Before setting sail, the latest information about Disney Cruise Line is available at the official website, DisneyCruise.com. Useful links on the home page include a Special Offers button to find discounts and deals, a free planning DVD and videos to preview activities, accommodations and services available on Disney Cruise Line.
- Once aboard, guests will find world-class family entertainment, like only Disney can do, all included in the cruise fare, including Broadway-caliber musicals at the dazzling Walt Disney Theatre, festive deck parties and first-run films premiering onboard the same day they are released on land.
- Once onboard, guests have exclusive access to the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app. Downloadable to smart phones, this high-tech app features up-to-date information on cruise offerings including daily activities, character experiences, dining, movies and live shows, as well as a chat feature for families and friend to stay in-touch.
- Disney Cruise Line features fireworks at sea – a spectacular display of pyrotechnics, like only Disney can do, is a highlight of the thrilling Pirates IN the Caribbean deck party.
- Dedicated, age-specific areas and customized, interactive programs inspire, entertain and spark the imagination of children. Disney Cruise Line has the most extensive youth activities spaces of any cruise line, with the longest operating hours at sea, supervised by trained counselors – all included in the price of the cruise.
- Guests of all ages get up-close and share memorable moments with beloved Disney characters throughout the cruise during meet-and-greets, photo opportunities, character breakfasts, deck parties, children’s programs and on Castaway Cay.
- Traveling with little ones is easier than ever with diaper disposal units, bottle warmers, bottle sterilizers, cribs, playpens, strollers and high chairs available complimentary for use during the cruise. Fresh pureed vegetables can be prepared at the main dining rooms and through room service, upon request.
- Upscale and sophisticated experiences and areas exclusively for adults are included. With pools, cafés, fitness centers, night clubs, cooking demonstrations, entertaining seminars, backstage tours and more, adults have endless ways to relax and enjoy themselves.
- A wealth of activities keep the entire family entertained and delighted, while spending quality time together. Family activities include game shows, talent nights, swimming pools, splash zones and sports decks. On the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, AquaDuck water coaster is the ultimate plunge into fun.
- Breakfast in bed, afternoon nosh or midnight snack – cravings can be satisfied any time of day with 24-hour complimentary room service.
- Guests can quench their thirst with a 24-hour complimentary beverage station offering sodas, coffee and tea. Also, sodas and non-alcoholic beverages are always included when enjoying meals in the dining rooms.
- Personalized service and a new dining experience add magic each night. While guests visit different restaurants and enjoy new menus each night, their serving team stays with them to provide the personalized service and hospitality tailored to their every desire and need.
- With baked lobster tail, Angus beef tenderloin, roasted rack of lamb, tuna sashimi or black truffle pasta, guests can indulge in fine cuisine – there’s never an up-charge for sumptuous menu items in the main dining rooms.
- Throughout the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, Enchanted Art immerses guests in Disney storytelling in a completely new way. In a variety of interactive adventure games, guests use their detective skills to unveil clues and solve mysteries.
- Spacious, family-sized staterooms, ample storage and well-planned design features allow guests to stretch out in comfort and luxury. Plus, the Disney Cruise Line signature bath-and-a-half design is featured in nearly every stateroom.
- Be our guest! Guest Services is open 24 hours to assist with any needs or wishes.
- Guests can refresh and pamper themselves with deluxe H2O Plus toiletries such as Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo, Marine Collagen Conditioner and Body Butter, provided in all staterooms.
- Most Disney cruises to the Caribbean and Bahamas lead to the magical shores of Castaway Cay, a private island paradise exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests, with activities and areas for families, teens and adults. For toddlers in tow, wagons are available at no charge to facilitate navigating the island’s sandy beaches.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.