Day-long celebration allows families to play, dance, sing and swim with favorite Pixar pals
CELEBRATION, Fla. – Disney Cruise Line guests are immersed in the ever-unfolding stories of their favorite toys, monsters and heroes during the all-new Pixar Day at Sea aboard special sailings on the Disney Fantasy.
Featuring one-of-a-kind experiences, this day-long celebration on select seven-night voyages brings to life the beloved Pixar tales of “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo” and more exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests. Themed dining, character encounters, dance parties and more await families on this fun-filled day at sea that culminates with a deck party of incredible proportions.
A Pixar film festival, exclusive merchandise and photo opportunities are also be available as part of the new celebration. Other details and highlights include:
- From morning until night, guests dance, play and interact with their favorite Disney and Pixar pals, including Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Bo Peep from “Toy Story”; Mike, Sulley and Boo from “Monsters, Inc.”; Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out”; Dug and Russell from “Up”; Miguel from “Coco”; Remy from “Ratatouille” and everyone’s favorite supers – Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone from “The Incredibles.”
- A new nighttime spectacular – “An Incredible Deck Party: Celebrate the Supers” – calls upon Disney Cruise Line guests to help the Incredibles save the day.
- Families join many of their favorite characters for the “Pixar Pals Celebration,” an interactive, high-energy deck party extravaganza.
- “Crush’s Totally Awesome Pool Party” and other surprise moments take place throughout the day on the upper decks.
- Families can test their their memory skills with “Dory’s Memory Game,” get in touch with their emotions at the “‘Inside Out’ Game Show,” become an honorary member of the Green Army Patrol during “Sarge Says,” make Remy’s favorite dish, Ratatouille, at “Anyone Can Cook” or take center stage during “‘Monsters, Inc.’ Open Mike Nite.”
- Themed activities created especially for kids include making music with Miguel (“Coco”), chilling out with Ian (“Onward”) and building their very own Forky (“Toy Story 4”).
Dining Filled with Character
- “Hey Howdy Breakfast with Woody and Friends,” a new, interactive character dining experience hosted by Sheriff Woody, Jesse and Bullseye, kick-starts one day of Pixar Day at Sea cruises with sing-a-longs, cowboy serenades and all the country breakfast fixins.
- Families enjoy a Pixar-themed dinner in all family dining venues.
- Themed sweet treats are available throughout the ship on Pixar Day at Sea cruises, including at Sweet on You and in Cabanas.
- Guests immerse themselves in undersea magic while dining in Animator’s Palate with visits from some of their favorite “Finding Nemo” friends, including interactive conversations with Crush.
Pixar Day at Sea is included on nine select Disney Fantasy cruises from January through March 2023. Departing from Port Canaveral, Florida, the Disney Fantasy will sail to several guest-favorite destinations in the eastern and western Caribbean. Eastern Caribbean itineraries feature stops in ports such as Tortola, St. Thomas and San Juan, Puerto Rico, while western Caribbean sailings visit Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. Every cruise includes a visit to Disney’s private island oasis, Castaway Cay.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888-325-2500 or contact a travel agent.