Bloody Mary from Palo – Served on all four Disney ships
- 1.5 oz radish-infused Belvedere vodka
- 3 oz yellow tomato juice
- 4 oz fresh heirloom tomato juice
- 2 oz beet root juice
- Splash of fresh ginger juice
- Splash of yuzu juice
- Pinch of Hawaiian sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Dash of whisky Worcestershire sauce
- Green bean, bacon and horseradish crisp
- Red bell pepper and horseradish crisp
- Cucumber tomato strip
- Dried tomato basil chip
- Sprig of rosemary
Infuse the vodka with radish. Do not use horseradish, as it will overpower the drink.
Blend or muddle heirloom tomatoes. Remove the skin first if you prefer.
Prepare a glass full with ice, and add yellow tomato juice, heirloom tomato juice and vodka.
Muddle fresh ginger root, and strain juice into glass.
Add a pinch of Hawaiian sea salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Add a splash of yuzu juice and whiskey Worcestershire sauce.
Once all ingredients are in the glass, stir gently to blend the drink.
Garnish for the finishing touch.